How many of us have the complex partial seizure?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

mspang

Stalwart
Reaction score
The reason I ask is besides walking around unaware of what i'm doing, I end up with an upset stomach all day along with puking quite a bit. So unfortunately most of the day I end up in the bathroom. If anyone has this problem are you able to take anything for the vomiting that will make you feel better.

I have an upset stomach quite often. Not sure of the cause. Have you asked your doctor about Zofran?

How long as this been going on? Since you started taking the meds that you are on or have they just began?

Have you had any changes to your meds? New ones added (epilepsy related or not), dosages changed, been taken off of any? Have you started taking any type of over the counter med?

I was recently put on a med by a dr that was for something non epilepsy related. I became very sick from that med. I had double/blurry vision, vomiting, couldn't think strait and so much more. I don't think I had any seizures when I took it.

You need to tell your dr about this because it's something that shouldn't be happening. Changes might need to be made with something.

walkerjm3

I'll ask my doctor about Zofran, thanks!

valeriedl

This started to happen back in 2010 after my seizure went from tonic-clonic to complex partial. I believe all my meds are dong its job as I used to have bunches of seizures. Now I just have occasional seizures and unfortunately sometimes they'll make me sick to my stomach. :(

Back
Top Bottom