I am grateful

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

POSITIVEPERSON

Playing With Angels
Reaction score
I am grateful after 39 yrs the homepathy Dr was able to get my szs under
control with homepathy med and I am still on 1/2 tab of mysoline.Every
time I have tried to get off the 1/2 tab of mysoline I have had a grand mal
sz. FIrst I was frustrated thay bitter,than determined. BUt I have to come to
realize how lucky I am too,homepathy Drs like to see patients when the onset of the disease begins. I am 39 yrs later,considering I am 39 yrs late,I am lucky I have control, I take homepathy med once a week and 1/2 tab of mysoline a day. My experience with the homepathy Dr and acupuncturist was both excellent.

I am grateful for the treatment and sz control and the minimal amount of meds I need.

Riva

That's great Riva!

IMO, attaining control without debilitating side effects from AEDs is just as good as the 'holy grail' of full control sans AEDs when you consider what the alternative is (no control at all).

Back
Top Bottom