I don't know what to do anymore

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

petero

New
Reaction score
I had a bad seizure period on Thursday and still feel like I'm in some sort of hypnosis.
postictal period has felt like a massive justification period.
I want out. This is a horrible existence.

Petero,
Really to sorry to hear you have had more seizures,i think everyone generally suffers from some sort off,hell type feelings,if thats the right terrm.Yes it is and can be a horrible existence,but after personaly having e for 19 years things can be like a yoyo.
But remember there are diffrent drugs to try and diffirent comboniations,people to talk your issues over with.
Please dont let epilepsy win mate because believe me it doesnt have to,things will get better.

I'm sorry Peter, clearly the meds you're on now aren't working, and you need to get in touch with a doc to re-think treatment. Maybe a different med or dosage will do the trick. I realize that funds are an issue, perhaps you could ask a neurofeedback practitioner about some kind of discount?

Back
Top Bottom