I forgot to take my medicine tonight :)

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
And this is a good thing, because I remembered that I forgot, without having any one help me to remember that.

What happened is that I take it when the alarm clock goes off, and it never dawned on me that my alarm clock was unplugged during the surge protector scare earlier.

You were lucky to remember!

But have you ever considered a
battery-backup alarm clock so
that it is still functional even if
the power is off?

Or even a watch that has alarm
set up options?

WHEW!!!!

THAT'S GREAT!!! But Brain's right.......a battery back-up would be a great idea....

And this is a good thing, because I remembered that I forgot, without having any one help me to remember that.

What happened is that I take it when the alarm clock goes off, and it never dawned on me that my alarm clock was unplugged during the surge protector scare earlier.
Hi, Mark:
I forgot to take my medicine too --- I was sleepy but I had at least 30 min before I needed to take it. I wake up & my clock reads: 9:15. I tell myself, "Dammit Ann!" So now I have to play catch-up...by the way, did you find the missing part to your phone? ~Ann

Back
Top Bottom