I really hate this concussion

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
It hurts so bad still. Two days from a week which sucks! But it keeps seeming to be worse. I have had more myoclonic jerks and absence seizures. Haven't had any Grand Mals since the other day. Been feeling auras though. So anyone who has had a concussion, how did it affect your seizures? My boyfriend has been making take aspirin because he said thst all the doctors would do. So if that doesn't help should I go see the doctor then? I feel fine when I have the apsirin, but once it wears off I feel worse then before I took it.

Hey buddy,

What have you done? Did you get a concussion from a seizure or was it something else? I'm a little confused. If its getting worse definitely see a doctor. Definitely. Hugs

I slip and fell on the ice. We had a huge snow storm and were having power outaages so we went to the store to pick up some non parishable food items and I slipped getting to the car. I have fractured a rib because of my seizures. That was a lovely night.

Sorry to hear that buddy. How is your rib healing? Do you feel any better today?

Well I'm glad you're at least feeling an improvement. Calcium bumps count as war wounds which are cool.

Back
Top Bottom