I think it may be time for me to get a helmet..

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
This embarasses me, but I think its gonna be worth it. I have had 6 or 7 concussions just in this year, I can't afford anymore. Does anyone have any information for helmets for adults with seizures? Anyone have any experience with them?

How about one of those funny hat-like helmets that the fancy horse riders use? That would make people stare! Alternatively, you could get a biker helmet with skulls and stuff on it. On a more serious note, I believe that there are helmets available that look like hats. Your neuro would probably be able to advise you. Good luck!

On the racing forums, we usually suggest they are DOT an Snell certified. ;) Luckily the ones you are looking for should be a couple hundred less. You'll likely have to measure that noggin of yours. I see the interwebs has a vast selection.

Head up. No need to be embarrassed here.

Back
Top Bottom