i think today is gonna be baaadddd

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

vapour

New
Reaction score
First off the mucas is starting to go out of my lungs which is GREAT NEWS ... its alot drier today.

Anyway.. I wanted to ask...

Has anyone ever woken up in the morning at hte start of the day, and just not felt right .. as in seizure right ? Im not having any seizures right now but I dont quite feel right... usually now I can spot when I have some sort of seizure activity going on....not sure why I have woken up like this...

Many, many times Vapour. I can tell usually when it is going to be a bad day as well. You get that gut deep inside you can't really explain. It intuition but I know it is is part of the aura process. BTW, thanks for your post to my thread. I really appreciate your imput. You I really like hearing from you or in this case reading from you.

tam bam

Hello Vapour,
I just knew from waking up one morning in bed, that I had just had a seizure. I felt very sick, giddy and just didn’t feel right (bad head, couldn’t think straight). I was quite sick and my Mom had to phone for an ambulance. My blood pressure was very, very low. I knew it wasn’t a tummy bug because I have had them before and after being observed in hospital for 4 hours I was back home eating loads. If it was a tummy bug I wouldn’t have felt like eating anything. I did have a tonic clonic-seizure the day before this one. I also knew when I had one in hospital. I didn’t feel right when I woke up and all I remember was a nurse trying to give me oxygen, doctors being around me and I had wet myself (blush, blush). :oops:
I hope all the above makes sense. There are occasions which aren’t so obvious during the night where I think I may have had a mini seizure though wont find out anymore until I have the week EEG scan in January 2010.
I hope you've had a good day.
Kind Regards
Debbie
:rose:

Hey, just wanted to let you know.. today went great.

I did not have any seizures....like I thought i was going to because of that weird feeling.

I did however notice swollen lymph nodes in my groin... probably becuase I have an infection that is clearing up...

I am not too worried yet... I have 2 permanent swollen ones in hte left side of my neck.. I discovered months ago and had checked out (blood work all came back negative and they have never grown or anything.. just squishy and move)

The ones in my groin are sore.....

NO seizures is good.. Im doing fine again for a couple of weeks now (I think) but im pretty certain when I start my menstural cycle I will have some...

off to write another post.

How strange you ask that. I just wrote in my seizure journal to ask my neurologist about that exact thing.
Sometimes I wake up to a seizure- or I wake up and just feel extra sleepy or slow moving. I try to do the things I normally do in the morning but it all feels weird. As if you can feel your brain slowing down.
I don't know if its an aura or prodrone or nothing at all. I'm going to ask about it next visit.

Back
Top Bottom