If You Have To Have E Somewhere.....

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I did not think you had lightning there. I don't know why.

I came across a quote you might like from a pharmacology book.

"Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." Hippocrates

Yes, that is a good quote and very true.
I don't get why some people don't seem to realize that it all starts with food. With all the substances we put into our bodies. For good health or for ill health, how you fuel the process of life is critical.

Now I'm curious. Why do we have so much rain here but no thunder/lightning storms?

Alohabird, check with your weather station and ask them. All hurricanes and typhoons have lightning and thunder.

We are getting clouds and thunder and lightning wandering over from Hawaii. We aren't getting any rain, though.

We are having water shortages and lots of fires but no rain.

Take care, hurricanes can be dangerous.:hugs:

Oh yes, I have been in the direct path of some category 5 hurricanes in my travels in Mexico.

Well this one, Guillermo seems to have brushed on by with only some rain and high surf.
The next one, Hilda is busily forming. The forecast track of that one is more directly at the Hawaiian islands.

It rained all day yesterday but dawned bright and sunny today with the plants very happy.

I can picture myself there now, and it's soothing just to imagine it.

According to native Hawaiian legend, Molokai is the umbilicus, the belly button of the world.

It is in the middle of the Hawaiian island chain which is is the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

Interesting perspective. Even other Hawaiians venerate this place as a "power spot".

Back
Top Bottom