Just curious

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

DAVE1967

New
Reaction score
I'm on 3 different medications for Epilepsy & have lived in ELIZABETHTOWN Kentucky since Dec 19Th 2007 -- Do you know is there any places for people like me who have Epilepsy to go & meet others that are in the same boat? Please contact me soon thank you DAVE.

Have you

tried going to the Epilepsy Foundation, and looking for a support group through there? I think all you have to do is plug in your zip code.....if I remember right........

Hi Dave!

Yes, The Epilespy Foundation is a good place to start. And also check with your local hospitals and Drs. offices. They often do meetups for different things..such as epilepsy.

Michelle

Good stuff!

Dave,
There are numerous sites that will give you info. but like michelle and meetz said go to www.epilepsyfoundation.org this your best source for help plus Bernard has listed many other resources too.
David

Back
Top Bottom