Looking for some medical advice/help

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

DAVE1967

New
Reaction score
My NEW NEROLIGIST wants me to go off of Gabitril 16 Mg & 4 Mg , But I have No Idea How To Go About It . When he told me I asked him how to do it , but with my memory as it is I forget things quickly unless its written down on paper. Can SOMEONE With Knowledge Please Help Me On This? Thank You DAVE

Sorry Dave

No one here is qualified to give you that medical advice. You need to contact your doctor's office and have them give it to you in writing. They should have no problem with that.

We can share our own experiences here, but must be careful about trying to give out actual medical advice. Someone here may still share their experience of going off those meds, but you should still be talking to your doctor.

Please make that call today. Best of luck with the change.

The nurse/receptionist at your neuro's office should be able to get you that information - even if they have to call you back. Call them.

Back
Top Bottom