Lupron

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Eli

Stalwart
Reaction score
My ob/gyn called and is trying to get me approved for Lupron? I was asleep when they called so I noted what they said and went back to sleep.

I had my tubes tied when I was 22 and have never birthed a child.
I'm 41, my cycles stopped for 2 yrs when I was 35 then started back up but acting differently and not regular since.

I went to the ob/gyn to have him run tests and discuss with my neuro why my body is acting like its in perimeno and re: the catamenial seizures.

Forgive me if I say this wrong:
My fsc tests were normal. My estogen looked normal. They said maybe my estrogen is doing or turning into or affecting something??? Again, I was asleep.

I found a lil here posted about the lupron and what I've read thus far online doesn't sound pleasant.

I don't particularly feel like being a guinea pig atm with another med.

Feel free to opinionate if you have any info or experience.

Back
Top Bottom