Coping With Epilepsy Medikidz Comic Book Explains Epilepsy
Sponsored Advertisement

Go Back   Epilepsy Forum > Peer Support > The Kitchen

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2018, 07:56 AM
New Here

Hi. I'm dealing with the exact same issue. Can you please help me out ? Did you find any help regarding this? If you get this please <send a PM> . I'm really looking for help.

Last edited by Bernard; 08-28-2018 at 08:19 AM. Reason: remove email address per forum rules
Old 08-28-2018, 06:00 PM
New Here

Hey, I’m assuming your talking about my post about hand crqmping seizures from masturbating? It sent me an email so Im responding to you. I think you said you have switched hands and that didnt last? Thats kinda different cause I switched hands and its been fine for over 20 years or more now. I basically never got any answers from any of my doctors. But I also didnt have transportation for a while then nowadays I dont have insurance. If you can see a nuerologist, do so. If you have one already, ask him or her about this. Dont be embarrassed. Their doctors and humans. Everyone masturbates. Everyone. Its just not openly discussed ussually. But this is something that seems to be happening to more and more people and yet nobody I have seen has got a straight answer, or we just havent heard about it yet? So ask your nuerologists about it and dont let them just brush it off. There is something to this and it needs to be addressed. Your dr’s job is to find out how to best treat you. So if they havent heard of it, then they have the best resources to find out more on this subject. I was put on medication that has worked at stopping my nightime seizures. And I dont dare masturbate with my right hand anymore. So I dont think the meds would stop the cramping which leads to a seizure, ya know? If I could use either hand, I would buy a fake vagina sex toy that can be mounted securly and lube it up and have regurlar hand free sex with it. Just gotta use your imagination to get around the blocks in the road, ya know? Again, dont let your do tor deflect the topic or tell you its nothing. Their not getting paid to intimidate you or make you feel stupid. Their getting paid to help you. So dont be mean to them but dont be a pushover either. I always wanted to write down all the questions I had and bring them to the doctor with me. Then not leave til I got all my questions answered sastifactorally... Is that a word? Lol!! Anyway, hope this helps? Lemme know if you have anymore questions? Good luck and dont sweat it too much. You’ll figure out how to adjust and adapt around these hiccups in life... peace brother!!
Old 09-06-2018, 10:09 AM
New Here

Originally Posted by Kinetickutz View Post:
Hey, Iím assuming your talking about my post about hand crqmping seizures from masturbating? It sent me an email so Im responding to you. I think you said you have switched hands and that didnt last? Thats kinda different cause I switched hands and its been fine for over 20 years or more now. I basically never got any answers from any of my doctors. But I also didnt have transportation for a while then nowadays I dont have insurance. If you can see a nuerologist, do so. If you have one already, ask him or her about this. Dont be embarrassed. Their doctors and humans. Everyone masturbates. Everyone. Its just not openly discussed ussually. But this is something that seems to be happening to more and more people and yet nobody I have seen has got a straight answer, or we just havent heard about it yet? So ask your nuerologists about it and dont let them just brush it off. There is something to this and it needs to be addressed. Your drís job is to find out how to best treat you. So if they havent heard of it, then they have the best resources to find out more on this subject. I was put on medication that has worked at stopping my nightime seizures. And I dont dare masturbate with my right hand anymore. So I dont think the meds would stop the cramping which leads to a seizure, ya know? If I could use either hand, I would buy a fake vagina sex toy that can be mounted securly and lube it up and have regurlar hand free sex with it. Just gotta use your imagination to get around the blocks in the road, ya know? Again, dont let your do tor deflect the topic or tell you its nothing. Their not getting paid to intimidate you or make you feel stupid. Their getting paid to help you. So dont be mean to them but dont be a pushover either. I always wanted to write down all the questions I had and bring them to the doctor with me. Then not leave til I got all my questions answered sastifactorally... Is that a word? Lol!! Anyway, hope this helps? Lemme know if you have anymore questions? Good luck and dont sweat it too much. Youíll figure out how to adjust and adapt around these hiccups in life... peace brother!!
Thanks Man. Its good to hear from people who've actually experienced it.
Ok after experiencing the same symptoms in my left hand. I started humping on pillow. It was fine for couple of years . Now something strange is happening. My left hand has started cramping up again & I'm sure I will soon start having seizures . Looks like I'm running out of options & limbs LOL. I started stuttering after my last seizure which was couple of years back. Now I'm just a miserable piece of shit. My professional life sucks due to stuttering and my personal life sex coz I'm afraid to have sex. Doctors don't know what the fuck is happening. I'm loosing best years of my life dealing with this.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ishan001 For This Useful Post:
Janus (09-15-2018)
Old 09-06-2018, 03:43 PM
New Here

I feel ya

Hey, dont sweat the stutter. Theres plenty of real females out there that dont mind or would even find it cute. Just stay away from shallow people. I know their usually sexier or whatever but theres plenty of good girls that dont dress sexy but look great naked. Get lots of exercise!! Thats always healthy and makes you feel good and confident. Lots of hot girls do yoga. Martial arts is awesome too and you learn how to kick ass. Does wonders for your confidence and its a great way to meet woman. Brazilian ju jitsu is prolly a great place to start? Or a kickboxing class. Just dont sit around feeling sorry for yourself. That will only make things worse health wise... Live music and dancing is healthy, fun, and great way to meet woman. Diet is very important too. Not sure how you eat now but exercise and diet alone could potentially solve some of your health issues? I play alot of soccer and go snowboarding all winter. Makes me feel great and I barely notice my symptoms these days. Typing this letter is making my thumb start to feel weird though. So I’ll leave it here. Stop beating yourself up over things you cant control. And start celebrating the things you can... Fuck doctors!! Be your own cure. Find things that make you feel better and keep exploring different options and treatments. Best of luck homie!!

Last edited by Nakamova; 09-06-2018 at 05:41 PM. Reason: language
The Following User Says Thank You to Kinetickutz For This Useful Post:
Janus (09-15-2018)
Old 09-27-2018, 09:09 AM
Getting Comfortable

This is really embarrassing, but as I have been treated for temporal lobe seizures recently (a tentative diagnosis, my neurologist is very careful and trying to confirm it is correct with many tests), I noticed an increase in libido. My libido was abnormally very low before treatment. Now it is probably normal for a 28 year old male. One of my weirdest seizures was triggered by talking to a very attractive girl, my type exactly - a red headed student from the local college where I was a student years ago. We were getting along really, really well. I was discussing the English Reformation with her as I was buying a book on Thomas More in a bookstore she was in. Next thing I know, I have lost consciousness and I find myself in an alley way. I live in a very safe area, so that was not a problem. But it was weird. It happened with a woman one other time. I was observed to lose consciousness and literally stare and drool as she talked to me. Again she was my type. Very cute and short. An intellectual. I don't remember it and every time I see this woman she gives me an odd look, but she is very understanding. And married, so I keep as appropriate a distance as decorum and my spells require. I am not wanting to give the wrong impression for something I cannot help, as I have three young adult nieces who are my entire world and I wouldn't want them to feel unsafe around a man (even if he is not dangerous).