MRI and EEG normal! So I've bought myself a present.

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

alice123

New
Reaction score
Hi, I went to my appointment today and tried to take my video of my sleep to the doctor on a usb but it did not work, its annoying because I'm not getting anywhere with a diagnosis and he can't go any further without evidence apparently.

So as I am a lover of Wildlife I have bought myself a camera which I can also use to film wildlife with. I did not spend too much money but wanted to buy one that worked and not one for £30 so I went with £100 one.

It will be so much easier for me to understand and will mean I don't need to stress about getting my mums involvement.

I don't see it as a waste of my money because it could be a new hobby for me. I don't do a lot when not at work. I don't spend £100s on clothes etc!

My working hours are early so the sooner I get something to help with my sleep the better.

It's too bad the doc can't schedule you for an overnight at a sleep clinic.

I hope the new camera does the trick, and that you get some nice wildlife shots too. (Hopefully not at the same time -- it would be strange if lions and tigers were roaming around your bedroom at night). :)

I love taking videos and pictures. I usually stick with the still-shot. I've been working on uploading pictures to public media but I need to drop the quality first.

You should load some videos up and share.

Glad to hear the MRI and EEG came up normal BTW. :)

I don't think anyone who wants to buy a video camera or camera is wasting their money with it. Having a camera has completely changed my life. It gives me so much to look forward to and it's definitely good for me. It makes me look at the world differently. My next stop is an entry level professional kit. I hope yours gives you years and years of fun.

My phone is ok for normal photos but It will be useful to use the new camera to see whats in my garden. It would take 3 months to set up a sleep study. I am hoping that if it's good enough footage they don't have to admit me.

Thanks If I find any interesting animals I will let you know. England is boring compared to other countries animal population.

Back
Top Bottom