My Neurologist has put in the order for my EEG, have a tentative date

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
I had a message on my phone when I got home today and my Neurologist's office called and he's put in the order for the EEG & I have a tentative date, looks like it'll be the last week in October or first week in November. He put in the order and now just waiting for approval from my insurance. Now the wait begins. Last one was almost two years ago.

It'll be interesting to see if things have changed and what kind of EEG I'll be having. On one hand I'm happy to finally know it' coming up, on the other hand I'm wondering what will happen.

AngelwithDentedHalo

Everything will work out ok. I will be thinking of you

Thank you Fedup. On one hand, I hope a seizure happens so they can see why or where maybe but then it'll mean a lot of other things, it would change everything.

AngelwithDentedHalo

You will be ok, whatever happens - happens. You just look out for yourself.

Good luck, keep us updated. Lets hope they get more specifics for you. Don't worry yourself to much. You always got us to fall back on.

Thank you, I will. Doctor once told me that because of the brain bleed, it could have covered up the source of the seizure, you know what part of my brain it could have come from, cause he thinks I was bleeding at the time of the first EEG, which I'm sure I was.

Back
Top Bottom