Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

seagull

Veteran
Reaction score
I was thinking why don't we have thread of what happened to us in a day a fact maybe done nothing or did gardening.
Not related to e unless you had problems with it that day.

I get ball rolling,I saw upside down rainbow today it pointed out to me fascinating.someone took pic sent it to local tv and on local news then saw very sad sight dead whale beached up that unusual as I on North Sea.recently seen many whales sperm and humpbacks sad North Sea to shallow for these big chaps.
They fenced whale off give it dignity also seen few dolphins we should only see odd porpoise not bottle nosed.
Took old pair spec to optician wanted see if get my latest prescption put in.They were fascinated by them as they old NHS specs one young gal asked if I was donating them to medical museum talk about make you feel old..gold rimmed John lennon specs and far to old 1968 felt bit deflated and after seen rainbow

I've spent the last week doing 2 moves, 1 to a new place fir myself which I did earlier in the week and another to a new office for work which we did yesterday. Still unpacking at home but almost there. I still have to sort out my desk out work on Monday.

I was thinking why don't we have thread of what happened to us in a day a fact maybe done nothing or did gardening.
Not related to e unless you had problems with it that day.

Isn't that what "The Lounge" is for?

Going to a pumpkin-carving party today. :)

Woke up, went online, got tired, took a nap, woke up, went online...

Back
Top Bottom