odd day at work

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

walkerjm3

New
Reaction score
Hello, everybody.
Just wondering if anything like this has happened to anyone else...I was at work doing business as usual. I got up from my desk to grab an order for a test from a coworker. When I got back to my desk, I noticed my pen wasn't where I usually set it or anywhere on my desk for that matter. Normally I would be a little upset but eventually just use a different one. But I turned to my friend and started stuttering trying to ask her if she had seen it. Before she could even answer I began yelling at her asking here where it was and why she took it. She tried to look for it and give me another one. I kept yelling that I yelling that I didn't want hers or another one I just wanted mine and started crying. Eventually I stopped but sat at my desk breathing hard like I just ran a mile. I could feel my face making like a sneer. I knew I shouldn't be mad at all but couldn't quit. I calmed down after a few minutes. Then I opened a chart that I didn't mean to, I had wanted a different one. I could feel myself getting mad again and kept angrily repeating to myself "it isn't her".
I finally pulled out of it and felt exhausted and nauseated and had a headache. Anybody else ever experience anything like this?

That has happened to me while at work as well. One of my co-workers asked if it was alright to take some of my post-it notes, and I completely flipped then started to cry. Sounds like it was a complex partial.

Glad to know I'm not the only one then. It's very frustrating right after. We all laughed about it later. On the bright side, I found a new way to get everyone on my side of the office to avoid me for awhile and let me work quietly.

Back
Top Bottom