Pizza!!!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Rae1889

Veteran
Reaction score
OMG! my favourite Pizza place in Winnipeg now has Gluten free crust! I can order pizza again!

PIZZA, YUM! its better than the stuff I tried to make at home!

Anything i try to make at home isn't great lol.

I can do simple "homely" food, but that's about it :pop:

lol I can cook. just dont like to. I prefer to order stuff. but its expensive so,

I'm still trying to lose weight, so no takeaways for me :p

We get a chinese every saturday night at work, for us and the clients. I always order stuff that everyone else likes but i don't haha.

so you dont eat alot of it? lol Chinese food can be healthy if you order the right things.

and what dont you like about pizza? I'm sure you'd like all the toppings you would choose to put on it. and cheese, and bread. tomato sauce?

I'd only ever eat cheese and tomato, but even so, i just really don't like them. I'd never choose to order/eat one, but if i'm at someone's house i'd eat it to be polite. :agree:

thats so odd to me. I mean I love olives and anchovies and green peppers and cheese and tomato so why not put them on to of crust like its a sandwich? boggeling you are...boggeling?

I think i'm just a bit weird haha.

I also don't like *takes a deep breath* spices, peppers, olives, fish, seafood, lamb, most kinds of crisps (chips), white or black pepper, curries, butter, bacon, gammon, chilli, grapefruit, brown bread, and a whole bunch of other stuff *nod* Garlic is fine :D

spices: lovely... I dont like bland food

Peppers: I like bell peppers raw, not cooked, and hot peppers in moderation. but I can eat the pickeled ones right from the jar.

Olives: Fruit of the Gods!

Seafood: I like everything that I have tried so far.

Lamb: Great, but dont like mutton

Chips: Um, I dont like most flavours, but some are good. Dill pickle, Nacho, salt and vinegar, all dressed.

Pepper: Yum! I put it on alot of things. I tried black pepper chips and ice cream and its so good.

Curry: Awesome, just dont like it when people make it with coconut milk.

Butter: I prefer margarine

Bacon: only if super crispy. I prefer turkey bacon. less fatty and gross looking

Gammon: WHAT? foreign....

Chilli: depends who makes it

Grapefruit: Love it cut in half with a tonne of sugar on it. then you scoop it out of the peel.

Brown bread: yuck

Garlic: yum yum yum.

Onions: gross.

Gotta say, I'm not a big pizza fan either...and I'm told I make the best pizza anyone has ever had, lol (got my own special whole wheat "scratch"dough and sauce recipes). Never really thought about a gluten free dough...what would be the base flour...something like amaranth?

pizza is great! I am a great cook, I really enjoy making foods with spices and herbs.

Back
Top Bottom