Put Down On The Job

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Porkette

Veteran
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I've worked in public school for 31 yrs. and I've also been a union rep for 28 yrs. I received an message from my union president and she was complaining to me because I haven't come to a few meetings recently but the problem is that the president is always arguing with everyone which in turn causes stress for me plus I'm not able to drive so there are times I can't get to the meetings or get a ride home. Would you consider this discrimination especially when the president is talking behind my back to others and sending e-mails out to other union members saying I'm not coming to meeting but the real truth is I can't get to the meetings. Thanks for your help and time I appreciate it and May God Bless You!

Sue

Hi Truegrit,

Thanks for your input I appreciate it. I found out that not only was I put down but also another union rep who has had cancer and wasn't able to come to the meetings. Legal action has now been taken along with the state arbitrator getting involved. Thanks for your time and help. May God Bless You!

Sue

I hope the situation gets better Sue. Unions have enough problems without having to deal with internal shenanigans.

Back
Top Bottom