a Question

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Belinda5000

Account Closed
Inactive
Reaction score
I had something really strange happen to me today and was happening if and was wondering if anyone else has had anything like this happen,
I was at the computer just sitting hear not doing anything and all of a sudden I saw a flash of color in my head,If I had been standing up I would have been knocked down.

Last edited:
Yes. That has happened to me. I was driving and waiting of the light to turn and part of my field of vision turned an extremely beautiful light blue. It lasted longer than just a flash and I wanted more of it, I mean I REALLY wanted more of it, but it never happened again. It was years ago but I will never forget it.

Back
Top Bottom