rash from last med trying natupath

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

POSITIVEPERSON

Playing With Angels
Reaction score
I got a rash from my last med, in desperation I am trying natupath treatment again. The last time it worked but I had no patience for it. Now I have no choice and I am watching it slowly work. It helps all around,slowly my hair is growing back and faster too. My rash is disappering,which is odd since I haven't dropped any meds.

If this doesn't work I will go for the biofeedback. But since the natupath was cheapier I went with this and it is working. I am odd since the vns worked within 5 days , accupuncture works really fast for me and now the natupath meds.

Oh I mustn't forget the natupath asked me to go on the 4 blood types,4diets.
You go on the diet that suits your blood type. At first it seems difficult , but once you get the hang of it ,its fine. Maybe I am just adaptable person.LOL Who knows?

best wishes
Positive Person

What do you mean by "natupath treatment"?

It means finding a good homepathy Dr , than it meant following the regime
which is the diet for your blood type, than it means taking the homepathy
medicine and following the course of action directed by the Dr. It also means going for acupuncture treatment .

Positive Person

I see - I wasn't sure if it was a label for something specific or not. Let us know how it goes. :)

Back
Top Bottom