re-aggravating TC muscles

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

petero

New
Reaction score
the past couple days I've been massaging out my right leg mostly because of a TC I had this past weekend.
sometimes it seems like I can re-aggravate the muscle in such a way it seems to start to trigger a simple partial feeling.
it scares me so I stop.

I wonder if I'm being paranoid about it.
is there any evidence anyone has heard of that would support that activating (by massage or pressure) muscles/nerves that a tonic-clonic activated could jump-start a seizure again... in reverse? reverse-engineer a seizure?

my iliac crest is in a lot of pain as is my groin, butt, legs, (my right hip/iliac crest is in a lot of pain) so I've tried to rub my legs out at times but it will give me a weightless sensation, which feels good briefly, initially, but that will then give me the "too weightless" aura sensation, start to make me a little queasy and stuff... at which point I need to stop to stay in a comfort zone. Pain=comfort zone I guess.

It occurred to me such a thing might not be far-fetched considering all of this other bullshit

Back
Top Bottom