Results

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Yorkie

New
Reaction score
I was just wondering, I had a sleep deprived eeg over 9 weeks ago and despite fortnightly telephone contact with the neurology department, this test hasn't been looked at by a doctor yet! Is this usual? It just seems to be taking a long time.

Thanks. xx

NO!!!

Call your doc. and find out what is taking so long because they should have contacted you!
David

Last edited:
I find getting anything out of neuro's in the UK is very difficult and that is if you are lucky enough to see one in the first place.

I have had my appointment changed from August to Sept, Sept to Oct and then again from Oct to Jan and I was supposed to be on a 3 month medication review.

Yorkie:

The offices are really good for never getting back to you. Unfortunately, I have dealt with this many times with several different doctors. You need to keep calling them and request to have someone get back to you pertaining to the results. Good Luck!
Sincerely,
JosieB

Cheers!! I just feel like tearing out my hair some days!! I will continue with my phonecalls!!

Back
Top Bottom