Saw neuro today not happy

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

He seemed to be stalling me a bit when it came to battery life on my vns put in 2006 he seems to worry most about these other seizures then my other concerns as well we were suppose to discuss other things in my mind I guess different intentions

It took years for them to diagnose me with simple partial nocturnal seizures. About a few year before they finally diagnosed me some Neuro told me I needed a Psychiatrist! I was really bummed out!!!

Sometimes its time to see a new Neuro. Finding a good one is hard. I know been there and I finally have one that believes in me. Neuros are like the Beautician you gotta keep looking until you find the one that gets it done right.:e:

Back
Top Bottom