seizure vs. reality

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

it especially seems all around the same time of day starting in the mid/late afternoon until after sundown

---
I am here: [ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=32.817473,-96.789346"]Google Maps[/ame]

Do you keep a diary, so you can be sure of the timing?

Late afternoon is also one of my peak times for seizures (myoclonic jerks and losing concentration, in particular), so I've put it down to low blood sugar. I have a snack at that time, and my sz activity has decreased. Also, late-mid morning (about 11am), which is four hours after breakfast, so I have a snack then as well.

I've read that we're supposed to eat six small meals a day, to prevent seizing due to low blood sugar.

Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom