seizures and meds

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
Could zoloft and amnitryptaline or propranol for migrane headaches b contrubuting to seizure activity?has anyone encounterd this before?

I take Zoloft and at one time I took amitriptyline along with a high dosage of AEDs. So I think these meds counteracted each other.

Are you under the care of a psychiatrist?

no cint...my pc perscribed them trying anything and everything to prevent my migranes

Sounds like you need a neurologist to help with this problem, not a pc. Sometimes meds like Topomax & Depakote are also used for migraines and a neuro would know more about this. I've taken Imitrex for migraines.

Back
Top Bottom