Seizures seem off balcence.

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Stinkpot

New
Reaction score
My seizures seem to becoming more frequent and off tract than usual.

I always(some times I have missed) have a seizure every month due to mt period. Other triggers are caused by common triggers like sleep deprivation.

But something is getting bad and I'm afraid this is going to result in something that requires the emergency room.

Anyways, last month, I had 2 seizures in one day - not near my period! Then just 30 minuets ago, I recoved from a seizure! It's not near my period.

What is wrong?

Hi, Stinkpot.

Do you keep a seizure diary that tracks type of seizures and possible triggers? It might show any new triggers that are making your seizures worse.

It could be your meds. Sometimes the effectiveness of medications change over time.

I have to say, sometimes you don't know why things are getting worse. Your meds just need adjusting. I had a very low level of seizures for 30 years. Maybe one or two a year. Then suddenly POOF, I was having multiples every day. Who knows why? But it was time for medication at that point.

Have you called your doctor? It's important to tell him. It sounds like it might be time for an appointment.

Back
Top Bottom