The Sequel

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

You are more than welcome when you arrive, "did the doorbell ring, never heard a thing" :roflmao:

"...sorry i'm sitting here naked, i would have got dressed..." :bigsmile:

Nakamova you were in Ireland and it SNOWED A LOT are you sure it was Ireland and not Iceland. Tell me the time and place you have a driver.
Liam, it was December 2001, just before New Year's. Over a foot of snow. There were no snowplows around, and cars were sliding off the road right and left. So yes, I'll take a driver. (I would probably be driving on the wrong side of the road anyway.)

Nakamova

I forgot about 2001 and in Ireland we heard about snowplows, but they have too much grip no fun to drive. Just make sure you pack the rain gear even if it is summer.

Liam, I'll bring raingear, snowboots, and a helmet (It hailed while I was there too!).

2ndchances, thanks for letting me hijack your thread a bit. Your video is so awesome is makes us all excited about what the future will bring.

No worries -- it reminded me of all the places I want to go! Who am I to complain if my video can offer some hope, right!? :D

ahhhh :( miss you friend. dammit why do ontario and bc have to be so far apart?
magic carpet c'mon show up already!

I have to hoover the carpet, but I got a problem its a bit the worse for ware.

well that's true, we are women and need things to be top-notch clean.
but if you're a common guy that won't be done until the first week in february sometime :roflmao: mel can we wait that long???

You mean I have to do it by February. Ah qtowngirl you are so nice, how about some help.

:ponder: i wonder how long a magic carpet would take from canada to ireland.

on the other hand, at this point mel and i are able to accomplish anything ;) so i imagine we'll be there lickety-split. whadya think mel? wanna go help liam vaccuum?

Please, Please, its not that hard to vacuum. Qtowngirl there is a special hover just waiting for you. :roflmao:

Last edited:
:eek: at first i read that really quick and thought you said 'lover' !!! :)

like ahhhh mrs liam your husband's a bad boy!! :banana:

qtowngirl

She already know I am a bad boy thats the good part, its what comes after.

:roflmao:

uhhh mel it looks like this may be changing to a rather risque thread ;)
ur video is so powerful it definately deserves that this stay on track, sorry sweets. on the other hand i know ya quite well so feel free to come clean liam's house with me ;)
love you guys.

Haha... I leave to go eat dinner with my son, and look what happens!! :D It's not even THAT KIND of video, that I made! :roflmao:

Ahhhhhh, what would I do without all you wonderful people in my life. Maybe that's why my seizures came back. I was destined to cross paths with you guys!! :tup:

Ahhhhhh, what would I do without all you wonderful people in my life. Maybe that's why my seizures came back. I was destined to cross paths with you guys!! :tup:

:flowers:

oh mel, that is really something to say. love you (really wish you hadn't had to go through it a second time tho :().

i guess in a sense many of us can look at it that way; maybe that's why my e took a turn for the worse when it did. i needed something to ease the emotional anguish of all that was ahead and tadaaa!
crossed paths with so many great people - with the timing being 'ideal' most of all b/c of my surgery warrior - you.

:hugs:

qtowngirl & 2ndchances

There are two warriors here and both of you are them. Now let me in, its raining.

-liam you are the sweetest, thank you so much for your endless support.

-'fix you' by coldplay is an insta-tears for me; i loved it before but when i watched the first vid you made mel it changed forever. it just came on (while i'm working of course) and bam, wet shirt. what an impact you've had girl, i love you.

Back
Top Bottom