Sex drive, Libido, Dysfunction

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
So this has probably been posted or asked about before but when I have looked there doesn't look to be that many posts, polls or people willing to share about this, I guess for a lot of people its an embarrassing subject.

I was just wondering what meds people have taken that have had the least sexual side effects. When I was on Sodium Valproate everything was fine, high sex drive and everything worked. The minute I switched to Lamictal it killed it totally. I know the job of the drugs are to stop the seizures (and mine aren't controlled) but side effects like this are causing me a lot of distress. I was hoping to hear what experiences others have had with drugs before I try and change again. x

Back
Top Bottom