Sick of this hair loss

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

The supplement by New Chapter called "Perfect Calm" It kinda relaxes you and makes everything else feel better. I noticed I felt calmer and my stomach didn't hurt as much and I slept a little better and my hair was a little easier to handle, you know they say sometimes stress can cause your hair to fall out.

One thing not to do though, a couple months ago I purchased some kinda Organic Hair OIL from Whole Food Grocery Store for the Hair Scalp that was supposed to improve and thicken my hair it had a bunch of ingredients in it like Rosemary,Arnica, Peppermint, Eucaphaltis and Tea Tree Oil ! I never will use it again it made my hair really thinner! So far every organic hair product I've tried has made my hair thinner.:e:

will this hair loss ever stop

I am back on keppra 250mg. Will my hair loss stop falling out or will it continue? i am sick of it now. I am the lowest possible dose and its still coming out. Will it ever stop while i am on it or just keep coming out? someone please help.

Hair growth shampoo the 1 for men. Av tried all sorts of vitamins, biotin, i have tried the hair growrh shampoo from that shop lush that makes soaps and shampoos with all natural ingredients. Av tried spinach, more foods with protein in like fish, beans, red meats, a vitamin based shampoo but none of them are working. Im so scared to brush and wash it its getting silly. Its even my eyebrows and my eyelashes. I can feel my hair getting thinner. When i wash it it comes out quite a bit. Ano hair cones out naturally but mine is quite a bit. Can you suggest something else? mv skin is all peeling off aswell because of it.

Sum 1 please help me. Will my hair loss get bettwr or worse now am back on keppra 250mg. Please need some answers n quick. My doc n neuro will not help.me. Im sick now. My hair is getting thinner.

Just curious... have you had your thyroid checked? Mine looked fine with the normal testing and I wish I knew the other type of testing my doctor did, but it was way out of wack-a-dop!
Just a thought.... something to look into. Maybe the medication is messing with the thyroid.

Yeah had all the other test done. They have all come.back fine. All i wanna know will this stupid hsir loss stop after so long with this stupid keppra. Either way its bad. If i dont take the meds al have seizures. I am taking the meds and losing my hair eyebrows amd eyelashes. I cant win either wau.

I don't know if you're still having issues with hair loss or not, but I just discovered a great product called Tangle Teaser.

My 13 yr old daughter is very tender-headed and has never taken good care of her thick, baby-fine hair. I was recommended this, and it's amazing how gentle and effective it is. While it won't help with hair loss per se, it will help to minimize lost hair while brushing and coming. It's very gentle. I got mine at Sallys Beauty Supplies for $10.

BOSLEY Haircare-I order the kit for visibly thinning hair. The reviews I read were good, so I guess I will find out.

crazychick, I thought of you when I found this product.
My hair is getting so thin on my right side and at the top on the left side. I will be glad to let you know how this works.

Yes, I used it for the 1st time last Wed. Was going to give it a while before saying anything.

I have visited 3 diff. hair dressers in my area and they all said it was a good ideal to use this. (I wasn't buying from them--if you know what I mean.)

Back
Top Bottom