Sick of this hair loss

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Just wanted to say I'm seeing results (good) from the bosley hair kit for thinning hair.

I can not say for sure that it is stopping the hair loss.

I'm notoicing (Peach fuss) in the areas that were getting real thin.

I had tried every thing that is out there, with out SEEING any type of results.

I know how you feel. Someone reccomended ginger shampoo from body shop it is meant to strenghten your hair so i am going to try that. I also got reccomnded a higher mg of biotin. I am a bit reluctant to try it but i dont know why.

I hope the highe dose of biotin helps. I tried over the counter biotin I can see any diff. in my hair or nails. I have taken it for a month now.

If you decide to purchase any Bosley Products, you need to buy them at a salon or Ultra. All of Ultra products areof salon quality.

I purchased Bosley through mail order, I called Bosley trying to check them out. They asked what salon I purchased their product, when I told them I purchased from the internet, they said they WOULD NOT back up this UNLESS purchase was at a salon.

Why wont they back you up its from the internet? do you get dead itchy like your hair n eyebrows and is your skin peeling off your hands with the meds?

I don't know their reason for not back-up their product --when buying off the internet. They sounded so shocked that I had.

I found this to be the same situation with another product I purchased in Kroger or Wal-Mart, I couldn't remem. where I purchased this product, so I called the home office and they said they would not stand behind ONE of their products if purchased in any store but a salon.:ponder:

No, I have not had any itchness in my hair or eyebrows.

Thats very stranhe that like. Let me know how ya gwt on. I always have itching in my eyebrows and my hair i dont know why but its driving me crazy. Even my skin is peeling off too. I dont know if its all side affe ts off the keppra or not.

Back
Top Bottom