Sleep seizure ? Help

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

angie2312

New
Reaction score
Hi all

Just wanted some advice if possible ?

Last night I had a very very lucid dream. In that dream a friend of mine (who doesn't have E) was having a seizure. I was looking down upon the situation. I have woke this morning aching and exhausted . Could this have been me having a seizure ?

Thank you xx

Seizures can manifest in the most interesting/unexpected ways...we should always be prepared for anything/everything...

I sometimes wake up after having an uncomfortable dream/nightmare and can't go back to sleep (seizure activity? who knows)...like just now for example...now I have all this anxiety and my mind is winded up like a spinning top...

When I was first diagnosed in 2006 the only things I was having were nocturnals. My husband would tell me that I would get up, go to the kitchen, open frig, start getting food out. Then I'd go in closet start getting dressed for work and get back in bed all dressed. When I "woke up" I did recall doing this but thought that it was a dream.
So like Mr E said, anything can occur with E and unless we have someone that witnesses it, we just don't know.
Unfortunately, my husband passed in 2008 and I now live alone. A couple of times I've woken in the morning with sore tongue (so I know I've had some kind of activity) but can't know for sure.
Good Luck!
M

Back
Top Bottom