so bored. going on 4 days

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

gr33nr0se

New
Reaction score
it was supposed to a one night. they changed it to two and now they are keeping me a third night. entertain me lol

yes i am. they are trying to distinguish the difference between myoclonic jerks and a lupus problem. i wanna go home though

Didn't you bring any reading material, entertainment?

Oh, brother. I hate it when they lure you in with promises of "just one night" and then keep you handcuffed to the bed.

Are they letting you out of bed? Do you get to take nice walks down the hall? Do you get to bother the nurses at the nurses' station? It's very entertaining to watch how annoyed they get when you get your own juice out of the floor's refrigerator.

But, I'm assuming they won't let you out. You're stuck. Can you ask for a volunteer visitor to come play a game with you? The chaplain's office is sometimes good for that. They can find somebody who'll play.

In the meantime....

• think of your favorite two celebrities who, if they bred, would have the UGLIEST babies. lol....
  • Who would have the prettiest babies?
  • What's the weirdest "new age" baby name that you *wouldn't* give your baby? (for example Moon Unit zappa). You can make up your own new age name.
  • What profession would you never want to do?
  • Is there a profession you would do, even if they don't pay you?
  • Quick - what kind of glue did you use in kindegarten?
  • Do you own anything with glitter on it? Does it have anything to do with "My Pretty Pony?" (extra points if your answer is no)
  • What's your favorite animal personality trait and why?
Sleepy.... you are getting sleepy..... time for a naaaaappppp.....

don't tell me to take a nap lol i have to be sleep deprived until tomorrow. lol. i can go to the bathroom but thats it. i didn't think about the volunteer thing. i have my computer and my nook and i have tv. but sometimes staring at a screen, whether its an ebook, computer, or tv, can be more exhausting than doing nothing

i have to say, they wanted me in the cham at first (children's hospital at montefiore) but my dr is an adult dr, so i am stuck without fun social workers and coloring books lol. i'm seventeen, that doesn't mean i don't want to spend the day coloring and playing video games. or even playing guess who with my seven year old sister. i spend most of my time watching disney movies that make me cry (lion king) rather than adult romances. but since i'm not in pediatrics, i can't watch it. i didn't think it would be this different.

Back
Top Bottom