some of the worst ppl have sz's around

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Belinda5000

Account Closed
Inactive
Reaction score
A doctor can be the worst person to have a seizure around if it's not a neurologist. They tend to over react when one has a seizure. Like my Orthapaedic doc did and my primary doc has done and residents oh they definitely do.

I totally agree with you on that one!!!!

My husband had surgery a few days ago and I had a TC seizure while I was in the waiting room. I guess the whole place went crazy. I was admitted into the ER.

My dad came to the hospital and him and my husband went into the ER to get me. While they were there I had another seizure, a partial this time. The drs and nurses started going crazy in there ready to hook me up to all sorts of IVs. My husband and dad told them to let me go for a few minutes and I'd be fine. But they started arguing with them and I finally came out of the seizure. They didn't even want to release me when I was back to normal.

The office kept asking me if I was ok because they couldn't believe I was up walking around and answering questions as if none of that had happened. All I kept hearing was "Honey, are you ok? Are you sure you're ok? That was horrible what happened. Should you be walking?"

I'm going to try not to have any more seizures in drs offices. I'll stick to having them in Wal Mart, people don't go as crazy in there when they see it happen!

Back
Top Bottom