sort of addicted to CWE

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
Well I've been trying to learn so much so fast and I'm so addicted to CWE that... Oops ... I forgot to pay bills, clean the house, have fun with my kids :) and my extra supportive boyfriend misses me.

Sooooo, I'm going to catch up on my life. Thank you all so much for your kind words, shared stories, and support. I will be back as soon as I can.

Don't worry, I won't get stressed, or too tired. I will eat right and exercise. And take my supplements :banana:

I want to say a huge THANK YOU for one thing I learned that is the most valuable lesson yet! You all gave me COURAGE. Seeing the bravery of this group has inspired me to do great things. I can't thank you all enough. :woot:

Already miss you guys, Juls

Take care of yourself and your support team. We'll be here. :)

/huggs

come back and see us Julie - sometime :). We sure enjoyed your company and knowledge...

Happy family days.....

Thanks, Julie, We miss you already! Come and sit a spell (no pun intended).

Everyone needs a summer break! :) Enjoy yours, and we'll be here if/when you decide to visit again...

Back
Top Bottom