Strange

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Crazy Monkey

Playing With Angels
Reaction score
After my 2 nocturnal incidents (possible seizures) Monday and Tuesday night and spending all day Tuesday in and out of absences and feeling 'wrong' I have now managed to pass all day Wednesday and so far until lunchtime today not having a single absence, this is very strange for me as I have had several absences everyday for 20 years.

I just thought I would share this with you all, at this point I am not sure if this is a good or bad thing until I see my neurologist.

I would say

this is a GOOD thing....an improvement!!! But still tell your neuro about it. And keep track of it in a journal. Something's going RIGHT for a change.....

YEAHHHHHH!!!!!:clap::clap::banana::banana::woot::woot:

Any time you have no seizure activity, it's a good thing! I'm glad you are doing better. You really should be documenting everything in a journal for your own sake if not the doctor's. :twocents:

edit: lol... ok Meetz, we're even now...

Last edited:
Thanks guys, you've made me feel heaps better, lets see how long I can keep it up for (forever I hope) The only thing that was worrying me was hoping it wasn't the calm before the storm as the type pf seizure might have changed.

I am definitely keeping notes this week of seizure activity, there has never really been any point before.

Congrats,

Something must be working in yor favor. I hope things keep looking up. whatever you're doing keep doing it! :clap::clap::clap:
David

Hey!

Wow..
That is a great thing! Really glad to hear it...keep up the good news!
Have a wonderful day!!!!

Michelle : )

What have you changed recently?
Great news! Keep it up.

Hi Robin

Thats why this is so strange, I haven't changed anything, the only thing that has been different are the 2 possible seizures during the night earlier in the week. My Boss has commented that she hasn't noticed me have any absences, so hopefully that means none have gone un-noticed by me.

I have now gone 2 full working days with no absences, fingers crossed.

The test will be tonight when I start to get tired.

Wow

3 days and Still going strong, I am getting used to this seizure free life, I know 3 days isn't much, but for me its huge, I have possibly not had about 100 seizures.

only 362 days to go until I can get a motorbike :eek:) Yeah right.

I think I will try for a week first

That is soooooo

COOL!!!! I am happy for you, Crazy Monkey!!! I am SURE you are LOVING it! Wow.........:clap::clap::woot::banana::agree:

The problem is I don't know what I am doing right, I need to work that one out to be able to continue with my good news.

Oh Pooooooo

365 days to go again until I can get my motorbike :crying:

whoooooo thats great newss!! hope it continues to go in your favourr!! glad your doing well :) XX

Back
Top Bottom