Tell Me Your Experiences of Prejudice?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Elaine H

New
Reaction score
Hi Guys

As some of you will know, I've written a book about my experiences with epilepsy, and mainly concentrated on employment issues, I've called it "Fit For Life."

I'm pleased to say, that after all these years, I have just about finished it, I've got something like 15 chapters, and I thought it would be great to add your experiences in the workplace, but if you have any other examples of people's stupidity and ignorance let me know.

I will of course respect your privacy if you wish, or I'll just put a first name/alias and the country you are in, I just want to give an overall world perspective of people's treatment re epilepsy, I think we can shock a lot of people in this the 21st Century!!!

I really hope you can help me out guys, and as soon as I can sort out the right software, I just have to type the book onto a disc,and get it to a publisher.:clap:

Thanks Guys

Love Elaine xx

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom