update marjolein

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

marjolein

New
Reaction score
Hallo everyone. I am getting better and with my new medication there are no more seasures. YES! From my neurologist I have permission to drive my car again. Whoopie. Hmm now I am afraid. Pannic attacs. ??? Does everybody understnd what I mean??? O my English is so verry bad hm. Anyway my seasure was MS (multiple sclerose) related.

I had its once and I hope that it will be that way

Goodbuy all

Marjolein

Hi Marjolein,

Great news! Which AED(s) are helping control your seizures now?

I think the prospect of driving again after you haven't done it in a while can have added significance - like you are crossing a threshold and that can be intimidating. Your neuro says you are clear though, so congrats!

Congrats!

And glad they were able to get to the bottom
line of everything! And just take it easy and
you'll get the 'hang of everything'!

:)

:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

Always good to hear the good news!!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

That's great Margolein!...

:clap:

Congradulations Margolein! :clap:
That is great to hear. Keep it up.
:bjump::brock::banana::woot:

Pleased to meet you here, Marjolein. Knowing your name I guess you're Dutch? Anyway, I'm Dutch, mom to an allmost 9-year old handicapped boy with a nasty type of epilepsy, the Lennox Gastaut syndrome, who is on the ketogenic diet for allmost 4 years.

Congrats to you marjolein!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap::rock::banana::woot:

Back
Top Bottom