Vacation and increase in meds...Yikes!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Well..we are off to a beach in Florida for a week, which I am really looking forward to. I have my neuro appt. today..I am armed with my notebook full of questions. I increased the lamictal last night again..my head feels heavy and weird/a little dizzy-headed this a.m...not sure if it's from that or just headachy too. I'm a little apprehensive about leaving town and going up on this med. I am going to talk to him today about it. I am sure it will all be fine. Just bad timing for this. Wish me luck so I don't feel crappy all week on vacation. We always really enjoy it and the kids are super excited. They are bringing their pals since they are older now. But hey..I haven't gotten the deadly rash yet, so I figure that's a positive, right?? lol! Talk later! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!! FRIDAY!!!

Michelle (Atl.)

Woo Hoo! Have a great trip Michelle! :) And I hope you have a great visit with your neuro. :) Just don't go swimming by yourself.

I'm soooo jealous!!!! (about the vacation thing, not the increase in meds):pfft: What I wouldn't give for a week at the beach!

If you feel too wonky, you can always plant yourself on a beach chair under an umbrella and watch the waves (and maybe the cute surfers?). And be sure to use plenty of sunscreen!

Hope you have a super time!

:sheep: <--- (I just like the sheep)

Have a great vacation.
Hope that the increase doesn't cause you difficulty while away. Don't forget to take your special phone numbers with you.

Thanks everybody!!
I am flying around trying to accomplish all those last minute things..like a million. Need to run to the pharmacy too. Got the sunblock! My neuro appt. went well..I actually saw the PA..which I really love both of them..they are wonderful and spent a ton of time with me and answered all of my questions. Hopefully all will go well at the beach. My head is still hurting, so hopefully that'll improve. I should be online some while we are down there...when I am in the condo some. I love the computer!! Anyways..hope all of ya'll are well too!! Thanks again for the well wishes!!

Michelle

Remember that the best source of Vit D is from the sun. (I think I read that it is 30 min a day without sunblock.. but you might research that).

Back
Top Bottom