Videos?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Have you simply tried YouTube?

When observing seizures, even neurologists can misdiagnose, so there is an inherent evil.

I was dx with complex partials {spikes on my EEG} over 5 years ago now.....and now they tell me I had a generalized seizure after my surgery last Monday.

I still am questioning whether I have seizures at all!

Is there anyone else that questions this?

oh, yes I did try youtube, but not sure they are real

Last edited:
I've been asking for years of someone could video me when I have a big one, but so far they get so worried about me that they forget... Now I'm not sure I want to see

I was dx with complex partials {spikes on my EEG} over 5 years ago now.....and now they tell me I had a generalized seizure after my surgery last Monday.

I still am questioning whether I have seizures at all!

Is there anyone else that questions this?

oh, yes I did try youtube, but not sure they are real

Yes... I question this often. I have never had sever problems as some on here do or as in the video. Took Dilantin for 30+ yrs and as long as I took it or remembered to take it no problems until a yr ago. I have since been wrk'd off Dilantin and on Keppra. The problems I was having have stopped and other than the med making me feel depressed and like a zombie I feel normal. I often wonder if the Dilantin did not cause my problems a year ago and if I could just get off all meds would I even really need them. Neuro says with what I did have happen last yr that if I can take the Keppra for 3 to 5 yrs without any seizures that I could then maybe start to taper off. Seems like such a long time. July 1, 2013 was last seizure. It's been 316 days. Makes me think that I really could start to taper back now. Like I really do not have a problem.

Yes... I question this often. I have never had sever problems as some on here do or as in the video. Took Dilantin for 30+ yrs and as long as I took it or remembered to take it no problems until a yr ago. I have since been wrk'd off Dilantin and on Keppra. The problems I was having have stopped and other than the med making me feel depressed and like a zombie I feel normal. I often wonder if the Dilantin did not cause my problems a year ago and if I could just get off all meds would I even really need them. Neuro says with what I did have happen last yr that if I can take the Keppra for 3 to 5 yrs without any seizures that I could then maybe start to taper off. Seems like such a long time. July 1, 2013 was last seizure. It's been 316 days. Makes me think that I really could start to taper back now. Like I really do not have a problem.
I never questioned whether I had epilepsy or not.My seizures did change a lot after I had my RTL mine started getting worse as I got older.
I've had a VNS and I've been on like 23 different meds.Your sz's can change after surgery though.

Back
Top Bottom