Vitamin b6

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Eli

Stalwart
Reaction score
I'd seen conversations about b6 and made a note to pick some up. I finally did and started it yesterday. I was searching for threads about it but frankly I am not good at it! :p

Would someone with those skills please direct me to the threads.

Much appreciated!! Thankies!

The Urgent care doctor I went to suggested I start taking B complex vitamins, it gives me all the B vitamins I need, so I take Super B complex.

As for threads, click on the area you want to put it, then at the top of all the topics on the left you see new topic, click that and then you can put the title of it in the subject line and of course in the body, what you want to say. Then below that, put in at least 3 one word tags then click submit I think it is.

Eli, try

following this link. It is a page of posts that one specific person here has made based on their experiences with B6. I think the post in particular, or posts, that may interest you, are closer towards the bottom.

And for future reference to search for something like a post on B6 (or anything else for that matter) do this:

Go to the word Search (next to New Posts on the bar above)
Pick from one of the following choices
--> put in a title of a post
--> use Tag Search to find the 100 most common tags to help you find your way
--> use a more Advanced Search that lets you put in Key Words, and/or a user name if you know it. If you know which part of the forum the post is in, pick that as well, then hit Search Now.
--> Find all Thanked posts. This starts with all posts that have been thanked as of this minute going backwards.....so one of the other choices is probably better.

Take care,

Meetz
:rock:

Over 41 yrs using vitamin B6 as an anticonvulsant

Hi Eli,

I have an extremely rare type of vitamin B6 Dependent Epilepsy

My seizure medication has consisted of nothing but B vitamins.

http://www.coping-with-epilepsy.com/forums/f23/40-years-vitamin-b6-11674/

http://www.coping-with-epilepsy.com/forums/f32/vitamin-b6-12601/

And Here is my first posting to CWE:

http://www.coping-with-epilepsy.com/forums/f20/new-kid-block-1535/

NOTE: I no longer use a Magnisium tablet with my daily B vitamins (see my first posting, above).

**DO NOT ALTER ANY MEDICATION WITHOUT YOUR DOCTOR'S CONSENT**

Regards,

Andy

Thank you all for the detailed assistance and feedback!!

/hugs

Over the counter B- vit. of any kind has always causes seizures for me. I get my compounded now.

Back
Top Bottom