Where is my energy!!!!!!!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

jyearta

New
Reaction score
:ponder:I just seem to still struggle with my energy. I'm taking my B-12 along with B-6 and folic acid in a compound form. I thankful that I'm much better that last summer.

I have change my diet in the fact that I eat protein and fortified cereal.

If I do a few house chores then I don't have the energy to wash my hair, my arms feel so heavy. I get very tired driving, which I don't do much of (I have not had a seizure since Oct. of last year, and I get deja uv before I have a seizure)

Do any of you struggle with energy issue.

I feel like I don't which is worse the bad memory or the lack of energy.

Yes, bigtime. My body just feels so heavy...

We have a lot of the same stuff going on it seems..

Hang in there Jyearta!

I understand about the lack of energy. I've been there and gone through that. I think sometimes all the meds we take can make it worse. I've had some days I don't even want to get out of bed...Take it easy and hopefully with nice weather you might find more energy.
Katie

Back
Top Bottom