Worms

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

seagull

Veteran
Reaction score
I been reading this American. Very healthy but must been miserable as sin to that healthy.He said advised people worm them selves once a year as you folks America got worms.he advised everyone check there shit carefully bound be worm in it then go on to say anyone with chronic problems like e would benifit from it.Thens go on to show you hot water bottle filled with water and tubing stick tube up arse and shove that water high high hot and hella a lot.
m
May I ask how many Americans wade through their shit everyday then proceed to shove gallon of water up your arses.He had some intresting ideas if but a little bizarre.he reckon the worms decrease Meds.he showed some gross worms other than tape worm of which I hope stays in America but I bet those little suckers swim over here:roflmao:

I don't see any link (to him). But that is probably just as well!

America is still a largely free country and it's citizens are free to stick anything they want up their arses, but most of us refrain from such practices.

I will find it on you tube forgot his name but he blonde with rippling muscles done some acting you must know him.i wade through all these healthy people on you tube and my god there a lot .his ideas have validation,some of these worms been up there for years gradually wearing body out

Fair play fink you feel free stick with ever you like up arse.uk free but don't think this quite caiught on yet

I think many Americans may have their heads up their arses...

Back
Top Bottom