wow very hopeful.. vitamin B12

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

That is so true... ...its just that if they cant put a name on it then its nothing..

We have to keep in perspective who "they" are.
Just because they don't know, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. We give "them" far too much power. Their hands are also tied. I am sure there are many that would love to stay by our sides, and continue to find out the answers. Unfortunately they are running a business, and the nature of this disorder does not allow them to do this.

but its not nothing... its definately something.. otherwise i wouldnt be there.. for nothing..

We all understand why you are here. We are here for the same reasons. I just have found, (after a good portion of my last three years have been devoted to researching my daughter's disorder), that I can find much more information by being proactive in her care. I have been disillusioned by conventional medicine in this particular situation.

Trust yourself and your instincts, and stay strong. Never let anyone convince you that it is "nothing".

Back
Top Bottom