YAY! I'm down with a bad cold but no seizures!!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Wobblez

New
Reaction score
LOL, only we could understand the joy in that title =)

I'm usually very vulnerable when I'm sick but so far so good! My secret? Ease-A-Cold herbal tablets at the first sign of the cold then sleeping from here till next sunday between study and work. Uni has taken a back seat but what do ya do!

How is everyone else today?

Wobblez - Hope you feel better soon & glad it hasn't brought on any seizures.
I've had a cold since early last week, it was bad last week but now I'm almost over it. I've also had some stress lately but luckily the stress hasn't triggered any seizures.

Thank you Angel, and good to hear CQ, I've had a few auras today but so far so good.

Back
Top Bottom