Your Opinion

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I personally am not offended, but then again I do not have Epilepsy, my daughter does.

It's one of those things that isn't gonna sit well for some people, and for others is perfectly fine.

HA HA HA! I want one! Seriously, it doesn't bother me. Anything that gets people thinking and talking about epilepsy is a good thing, I think.

But then, making jokes of a situation has always been my way of coping.

I Like it.. I dont take it in a bad way. I would love to wear one. It is me!

Seen it before! And I've seen others!
And some of them are pretty bad!
I almost bought that shirt some time
ago - you ought to check out the one
going out there in Cafe Press ... whoa!

But I'm not offended by it.

Coping With Epilepsy T-Shirt

I like [ame=http://www.cafepress.com/copingepilepsy.173840208]this one[/ame] better:
173840208v8_240x240_Front.jpg

You know what ?.....I'm not sure.

Personally I don't mind it, as it doesn't offend me - I've gone through worst pee taking than that in the past.

I'm just wondering if it's something that might make kids think it's 'okay to have a laugh' about E ?

Hmmm....on the fence with this one. :ponder:

I think...

:flushed:...it's one of the stoopidest lookin' shirts I've seen in a long time...worn by a kid who looks like he's about to cry?

It doesn't really matter what that shirt says to me!

Not for me. I definitely wouldn't wear it. The more I thought about it the less I liked it.

Wouldn't get mad at another E patient for wearing it, because that may be there way of dealing with it. If a little laughter helps someone deal with it, that is great.

I just think there are better ways to promote awareness that won't set you up for someone else laughing at you.

I do want to say I rather wear Bernards t-shirt better. ;)

I just think there are better ways to promote awareness that won't set you up for someone else laughing at you.

Buckeye I never thought about it the way you put it. I just thought about as I accept myself as for me. I do :agree: with you though on that. :adore:

HA HA HA! I want one! Seriously, it doesn't bother me. Anything that gets people thinking and talking about epilepsy is a good thing, I think.

But then, making jokes of a situation has always been my way of coping.

same here. I would buy that shirt.:rock:

Back
Top Bottom