• yes - smoke

Votes: 33 34.4%
  • yes - other

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • no

Votes: 61 63.5%

• Total voters

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

petero

New
Reaction score
simple y/n basically

if yes, answer based on your primary use method

Last edited:
Smoke roll ups,never ready mades.

nope, not anymore.

i quit a 2 pk a day habbit when i got preg 15 yrs ago with my son.

;)

I read somewhere that schizophrenics have a high propensity to smoke. Given the strong link between schizophrenia and epilepsy I just had to throw the question out there.

I read somewhere that schizophrenics have a high propensity to smoke. Given the strong link between schizophrenia and epilepsy I just had to throw the question out there.

And I knew I was nuts before I had an E diagnosis! :p :D

I started buying tobacco and rolling my own 4 years ago - less chemicals.

true about rolling cigs - fewer chemicals, and cheaper!
much better tobacco too IMHO, but it could be the fewer chemicals, and lack of filter.
I occasionally use cheapo Bugler but it tastes better than most cigarettes I smoke.

true about rolling cigs - fewer chemicals, and cheaper!
much better tobacco too IMHO, but it could be the fewer chemicals, and lack of filter.
I occasionally use cheapo Bugler but it tastes better than most cigarettes I smoke.

I was ordering D&R but someone told me about a cheaper product - ohm (I think) and the suppliers zen boxes of filters are a $1 cheaper. More money for books - I have priorities you know! :woot:

So I started ordering from them this winter. I am a chain smoking ultra lighter!

ahhhh... just finished one. Have quit a few times but then a large change in my life took place and that ended up being my direction of comfort. Light smoker tho - smoke 'lites' and only one or two a day, sometimes go a day or more without even having one.

No. I have on and off over the years (heavily at times). I rolled my own when broke. or used the tubes - I used to love those. But I quit smoking 5 years ago for the last time, and I plan to keep it that way.

NO! I have enough problems, so why would I add to them by smoking?

I find pot helps with my anxiety, not that i get totally blitzed, just enough to take off the edge.

Have you ever found it brings a seizure on? I had to give it up years ago b/c it started causing partials. Tried it again camping this summer and sure enough...

It's never brought on a seizure, but it's hard to say that it wouldn't, I usually only have seizures in the morning, and pot is usually an end of the day thing for me.
Also, my seizures are brought on by stress, and pot usually takes care of that for me.

Have you ever found it brings a seizure on? I had to give it up years ago b/c it started causing partials.

A great reason to stop using the cruel stuff!

Jerrad, there are healthier ways to deal with anxiety.

P-Funk, Ignorance IS bliss. I once wrote a poem on that very subject.

It's never brought on a seizure, but it's hard to say that it wouldn't, I usually only have seizures in the morning, and pot is usually an end of the day thing for me.
Also, my seizures are brought on by stress, and pot usually takes care of that for me.

Is it legal in AZ? Just wondering? 'Cause I suppose you know it is legal here in CO.

Back
Top Bottom