Coping With Epilepsy Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome Foundation
Free Advertisement

Go Back   Epilepsy Forum > Our House > Back Fence

View Poll Results: A group of butterflies is called a...
Conjunction 0 0%
Spectrum 0 0%
Kaleidoscope 1 50.00%
Vector 1 50.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2018, 04:48 PM
petero's Avatar
Venerable Voice of CWE
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 1,722
Thanks: 630
Thanked 401 Times in 302 Posts

A group of butterflies is called a ...

And they go flutter
Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 10:28 PM
Getting Comfortable
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Posts: 11
Thanks: 4
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
A group of butterflies is called a Flutterby.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to coxfamily For This Useful Post:
petero (04-10-2018)

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A group of bears is called a... petero Back Fence 0 05-09-2018 12:55 PM
A group of boars (12 or more) is called a... petero Back Fence 0 04-09-2018 11:46 PM
New Meetup group and support group on Long Island apostrophe27 The Kitchen 1 10-20-2012 11:39 AM

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2005 Measuring Up. ALL rights reserved.