hacked off

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Is a epilepsy nurse a new thing or is it just that its taken this long to reach my part of the world? Invesness only got a full time nureo a few years back,used to get one up from Aberdeen every six months so appointments were like gold dust.
Neil129

I go to the Royal Preston, they have a pretty big neurology department, so i'm guessing they've probably had one for a while.

I think getting hold of a neurologist anywhere in the UK is hard work. I'm very lucky if i get to see mine every 6 months, the rest of the time the nurse is the person i call and she deals with him for me.

So wish i could afford to go private.

Back
Top Bottom