Haunting experience

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

seagull

Veteran
Reaction score
Couple of times I woken up to see my blankets either being pulled down or tucking me in..I lay there rigid with fear because it do feel and look like ghost standing by me ..my son says it's the e has this happened to others

Hiya seagull

I have seen a ghost. It was a while ago now , when my hubby was still in the army and we were posted at Wattisham here in the uk. I was riding my motorbike home from work and it was November so getting pretty dark and creepy up there because the quarters are right next to Rendallsham forrest which is well known for ghostly sightings nand alien visits...driving up the road i could see an outline of a runner by the side of the road...so i pulled out to pass...i did think it was unusal and checked my mirror and the runner wasnt there!!!!!!! there was no where he or she could go!! when i got home my hubby said i looked like ive seen a ghost! I said i have and till this day i can still see him running....:O)

Could it be it was just renlesham I live near it and everyone who go there at night gets feeling not being alone.Lots of people beamed up from there it got horrible feeling up there at night noooooo way I go up there

lol yeah its creepy at night....im glad i didnt break down on that road!! Hey your not far from us then....:O)

I recall a few years ago going on a tour of a prison that had closed down and the prisoners got to go into a new prison. The prison is now open for day and night time tunnel tours.
Anyway, my hubs and I were with the group looking around at the old prison when we went to the room where inmates used to be hanged. I never heard or saw anything or anyone. However I did feel cold all of a sudden and all I wanted to do was get the hell out asap.
This was a hot day, an old prison that had no air conditioning. I mentioned it later to the tour guide and he stated that some people have felt the same and some actually have seen inmates actually hanging.
My hubs didn't have the same reaction and felt no different in or out of the room.

Glad I didn't see anything.

I think it natural occurring the weather atmosphere brain activity one day science will explain it alas...I would love to think it was of another realm but it residual in bricks sort of photo

I believe in the spirit world....why not! As a species we dont really know what we are capable of. Yes we can build things, invent things, mend things but what do we really know....why are we here!!!! Im not religieous so for me its the science...I dont know people fob off the after life i think anything is possible...look at the world float in nothing how is that possible...lol it just boggles the mind!!!!!!

Sounds to me like the auras (or a simple partial seizure) to a CP seizure. Yes, I have experienced this several times right before going into a bad CP seizure that turned into a TC. So your son is correct. Read more about it here:

http://www.epilepsy.com/learn/types-seizures/simple-partial-seizures
Sensory seizures:
~These cause changes in any one of the senses.
~People with sensory seizures may smell or taste things that aren't there; hear clicking, ringing, or a person's voice when there is no actual sound; or feel a sensation of "pins and needles" or numbness.
~Seizures may even be painful for some patients. They may feel as if they are floating or spinning in space.
~They may have visual hallucinations, seeing things that aren't there (a spot of light, a scene with people). They also may experience illusions—distortions of true sensations. For instance, they may believe that a parked car is moving farther away, or that a person's voice is muffled when it's actually clear.

You right as much as I love to think it was supernatural I think it brain activity

Back
Top Bottom