• Weekly

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Once a day

• Several times a day

• Total voters

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

valeriedl

VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
How often do you get on CWE? Not necessarily to post anything but just to read what's on here.

Depends if I've been sectioned :)

Normally 1+ times..

Lots...

Every waking hour maybe..lol. I have a little routine I follow between CWE and 3 other sites as well as a news ap, a neighborhood ap and several games I play on my idevices.

Of course that will all change when I find a job. :p

I come to CWE several times a day. This is a place I consider to be my "inner, inner circle".
To me it's a safe place where I can share my thoughts and feelings. :)

I used to come on here quite a few times a day. Now I don't come on as much as I was because I don't have as much time. So I usually come on here every couple of days & it's mainly to have a quick look at the threads.

I'm on here maybe 5 or 6 times a day, if only to have a quick look at what might be new or updated. I'm pretty busy with work this time of year so I don't post as much. The past week or so has seemed a lot slower here. My shop has slowed down a lot, too. I think people are having their last getaways for the summer or are busy getting ready for school to start again and such.

Not at all off late as i had some issues with my eyes,but got new glasses on monday so hope to be back on a bit more when i can,you guys are kinda addictive :p

Weeeey! Crash, I've been away for a while too, good to see u around again :)

I do my best to be here every day, I cannot believe it took me so long to meet people who actually understand what I am saying and feel the same. You could not meet better people anywhere.

I have e-mail and internet on my phone. If an email comes up that deals with a thread that I'm on I'll read the new stuff that's been posted. I don't reply to anything that often from my phone. I usually get on once a day using my computer. That's when read the threads and write things.

It is nice to be able to talk to people who understand what you are going through. You don't have to try to describe things that are going on with you in detail. They usually know what you are trying to say after about three words!

Last edited:
Weeeey! Crash, I've been away for a while too, good to see u around again :)

............Good to see you to SlimBlue,you had that raving hat back on and now have been huddled in a corner coming down,only getting up to peek through through the curtains now and again,certain theres someone hiding behind the lampost.Or just away on holiday?

Last edited:
Sometimes I'm just too busy . . .sometimes I come here a lot because I'm having a lot of seizures and feel comfort in the support . . . sometimes I don't come here at all because I'm having so many seizures I can't take even thinking about seizures anymore :)

depends on a number of things.
how busy I am, what mood i'm in, if I have a question only you guys can answer, if I have a pm to reply to, if I feel seizurish or tired, or if I miss y'all and wanna quickly say hi.

hi!

On it now came on 9pm but turning off soon.If anyone playing game I stick around have a game.It all depends sometime not in a week other times a lot.I tend to flick on and off

Yes. It fluctuates. Some times I may miss a month. (Per my internet use. I take a break from internet for weeks sometimes.) But, like today I spend lastnight here at hospital after a tonic clonic last night. I go on to CWE continuously for a day. Like today. Man am I tired.

I tend to pop in every few days, usually just out of boredom. However I have been trying to stay away a bit more, because I'm a very anxious person and a massive hypochondriac, sometimes the more I read about other people's problems the more I think I have those issues too.

Back
Top Bottom